Monday, May 5, 2014

8 months!



Hudson Bear,

You are growing up way too fast. Before I know it, you will be going on a mission (I already hate thinking about that). You are getting SO big! Your front teeth have come in so much and you look like a little grown up when you smile! It makes me kind of sad, but I love your cute little teethers so much! You have your 4 top middle ones and your 2 bottom middle ones. They are adorable and everyone is always commenting about them every where we go! Your bald stripe is pretty much all grown in now. You have the cutest blonde baby hair. You have a few really long strands right on top that we can kind of form into a mini faux hawk (kind of). I always rub all over your head. You sometimes think it tickles a lot and pull your shoulders up and chuckle. You have the best laugh I have ever heard. Lots of stuff makes you laugh. All of the normal tickle spots really get you- the tops of your thighs, your back and neck, your belly and sides, and under your arms. You also laugh at fake sneezes, knocking block towers over, some songs, when Daddy pulls a trash bag out and makes it "float," and when we throw you in the air or throw anything in the air. You have a wonderful deep belly laugh. You are so silly and are always blowing bubbles and chatting away. You started saying "mama" last week pretty clearly! You say it whenever you are tired or hungry and want me if I am not in the room or if I walk out of the room. It melts my heart. Even Daddy agrees that you can say it. You are a mama's boy and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love you so much! I hope you always know that you have a mommy who loves you more than anything! You are my world. I don't know what I did before I had you. You are still rolling all over the place and get frustrated trying to get things in front of you! You reallllyyyy want to crawl. You love wooden toys and chewing on everything you touch. You still don't like food very much. You will tolerate bananas, but that's about it. Anything non-food though HAS to go in your mouth. You still love cords and straps the most. We can't even have shoe laces around you or you will fling yourself to try to get them. You also use your feet as another set of hands and will always hold stuff in your toes if you are laying on your back! You are very talented. :) We love you so much!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment