Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ahoy! It's a Boy!

Long time, no blog. I know. This baby is coming in just a few weeks and I have not blogged in months! I think I can pretty much sum up how we feel by saying that we could not be more excited! To celebrate our sweet boy, my sister threw me an adorable nautical themed baby shower at the clubhouse where we live on August 8th. It was absolutely perfect, down to the last detail, but what else would I expect from my wonderfully talented sister?! 














Ansley loved Capri :)


And Livvy was a great "helper" with the gifts ;)




... the whole time!




My mother-in-law flew in the day before to help and be here for the shower! I was so glad she made the trip and I loved having her here to share in the celebration. One of my best friends, Courtney drove down from BYU-I to come to the shower, also, which meant so much to me. I am grateful to all who came and made baby boy George and me feel so special. We are lucky to have so many friends and family who love our baby before he is even born! We definitely got spoiled with so many wonderful gifts! Thank you to all who came!!

1 comment:

  1. "Nautical theme"? You gotta be kidding me! I didn't see a thing on that buffet line that could be construed as seafood! You've been away from PCB for far to long!

    ReplyDelete