Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hudson's nursery

I asked Jen to shoot some pictures of the nursery while she was here for Hudson's newborns. I am so happy with how the nursery came together. I had actually already had a girl nursery planned out when we found out we were having a boy, but had no idea what I wanted for a boy nursery. I am not a fan of themes or the typical baby blue color. With lots of help from my mom and sister and many hours on Pinterest, we ended up with a room that I love!


My sister sewed the blanket and the changing pad cover!










This was Clay's blessing outfit. So sweet.


My sister made that little sailboat for my baby shower.





The fox is from Aunt Leigh Anna and was the "practice baby" for the carseat, stroller, and my wrap. :)


My mom spent hours spray painting this rocking moose from IKEA! I love how it turned out.

After spending so many hours in this room while I was pregnant setting things up and just looking at all of his sweet things, I am so glad Hudson is here and he can enjoy his sweet little room.


No comments:

Post a Comment